Born in the Alps, of a Swiss-French nationality and Italian-Argentinean origin, all this invite him to travel, meeting other cultures. Graduated of the Conservatory of Lyon in classical guitar and writing music (counterpoint, harmony and fugue), he obtained a Post Graduate Diploma in Composition at the Conservatoire National de Lyon and then in film music at the Ecole Normale de Musique – Alfred Cortot in Paris .
- Grand Théâtre de Limoges
- Meridian International Contemporary Music Festival / Bucharest Romania
- Les Grands Concerts Lyon
- International Countertenors Festival La Havana
- Concertgebow Amsterdam, St Martin in the Fields, International Festival of Thoronet,
- Invited composer to the Florilège Vocal de Tours.
- The lads of Monleon is the winner of the 1st Hispasong International Composers Contest (Spain).
- Diligam te, Domine is the winner of the 7th Concours Amadeus de composition chorale (Spain).
- Chiaroscuro for double bass solo received the Grand Prize International Society of Bassists David Walter Composition Competition, New York).
- Fairies of the Rhine was awarded the prize for composition for choir festival of Swiss children’s choirs and youth / 2008-2009.
- Contest the city of Basel in 2000, for Argizagi: mixed choir.
- Lutoslawski International Composers Competition: Awarded for Four Indian Songs (soprano, conductor) / 1995.
- Piano Composition Competition of the city of Vannes: winner for Storm on the Ocean, Under The Sun’s Drum / 1990.
His works are created in Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Japon, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, United States